Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photographs








A few photographs that I took recently.
I simply loved the colors of the first snap. I'm not big on chunky jewelry as such but together all of them sort of amalgamated to give a burst of color!

The second shot I took when I was feeling slightly melancholy. I'm partial to black-and-white formats, plus I think it brings out the shadows and the interplay of light and shadows well.

The third was just a random experiment. The main idea behind the snap was the importance of time in our lives, the globe-like shape with a tiny clock in the middle led me to think about how in our world time is such a crucial player. Indeed, timing is everything.

The last shot was taken at Khan market, New Delhi. I just wanted to capture the hustle and bustle of a typical weekday in Khan and I hope I have captured the energy of the place.

Someone told me recently that I should start practicing more with my camera. Touche! I definitely will. :)

1 comment:

  1. What nice pictures :):):)
    I like especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete