Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Beginnings

Three years have come and gone, and I stand today wondering how so much time has just gone by without me noticing. All those moments that have made up this time are etched in my memory, I wouldn't say like imprints on sand as the water washes them away. No, these memories are mine to keep.

So much has happened. So many ups and downs. above all, I have realized that in between the mayhem called "College"  I have managed to find some wonderful friends! As I sit now, reminiscing about the days we have spent together, I wonder where will life take us now? While it's true that new chapters are going to begin in all our lives, it is also true that we won't ever forget each other.

This is a time for new beginnings. For all of us. And I hope with all my heart that wherever life takes us, it will bring us back together time and again.

I love you, my girls.

That's all for now dear readers, I will be back soon to update you all.

Xoxo
Nikita




No comments:

Post a Comment