Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Destiny bound

One of the many things I often mull over in my head is the existence of "destiny". Destiny, Kismet , Fate. . .

Do you ever feel some sort of inner turmoil when you wonder where you're actually headed? A confusion that entangles your mind as you face the big question :What am I doing here? Where do I go from here?. No one can know their future for certain,yet we love to have some control over it-by way of planning for the future,planning our paths. Yet, does such a thing as destiny really exist?

Often when I experience such a turmoil, I tell myself that my destiny will take me where I am supposed to go. But is it all pre determined or do we control our own destinies,or our own fate? I think we do. I think we indeed,are masters of our own fate. However, I like to believe that just like every substance on earth has magnetic properties and feels a pull, just like that,we also feel a pull towards something. And it is this pull that drives us towards our own "destiny". We foster a sort of staunch belief in something,we are drawn to it. We resolve to attain it,and we are driven. It is this pull that eventually makes us all bound towards our kismet.
So there really is no reason to despair. Like a magnet's proper orientation can make it's pole face the opposite and thus help it attract the other,We too eventually find our own orientation,find our direction or "disha" and guided by the forces,we move towards it.

Or so,I like to believe . . .

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment